Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Ladies of the World thank you KMART

Dear Kmart, 
You might not beat out Walmart in the popularity department, but one thing we know for sure is, you can really pick them. 


 The past year Kmart has been making a comeback, ok let me rephrase that, their commercials have been making a comeback. They definitely had our attention for more than 2 seconds, which is more than I can say for a lot of commercials out there. 

This holiday season though, they really have stepped up their game, so much, that I myself might even wander throughout Kmart just to show my support and maybe buy an ICEE from their cute little Kiosk, do they still have those?

Anywho, with that being said, I leave you with their rendition of Jingle Balls, I mean bells... (Sorry not Sorry)
The ladies of the world thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment